Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome

Running for RaniSteven (my brother) and Rani

Hello and welcome to my new blog.

I have set this up for the 15.2km run that my brother is doing for Rani for sponsorship. I am so proud of my brother for doing this..he has never run 15km in one go and doesn't really like runnig, but is doing this for Rani to raise money on her behalf.

Details of the Run can be found here.

All the money raised will go directly to the Royal Childrens Hospital in Rani's name and as per our request to the 'Liver' Gastro Department for funds into research and equipment to help understand Biliary Atresia (as they still do not know what causes it) and to try and prevent another family going through the tragedy that we have.

I will get back with more information - as already i have had some scrapbooking stores offering goodies...so finalising ideas...

Also a place for straight out donations - everybody that donates details will be sent to the Hospital and they send you out a receipt for taxes ect...

also have set up a hotmail email address - mm_jmjt@hotmail.com if you want to contact me

Be back later with more info...

7 comments:

Deb said...

Mel this is a wonderful idea, you brother is so generous to do this for Rani and the hospital. Rani would be proud!

jacqui jones said...

this is fantastic mel
that is a beautiful photo of your princess too

nbeltane said...

what a lovely tribute to your little princess. and how proud of your brother you must be. what an inspirational young man to do this. i agree jacqui the photos you have used mel are beautiful.
nicole.

Alisha said...

Steve is a great Brother Mel...I will be passing this site onto everyone at work..I will see what I can do hopefully get some more sponsors or something for the RCH and in honor of Rani

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Hi Mel,

I would like to offer some Scrapping Goodies that maybe you could use for a Raffle or something? Let me know what you think!

Your Brother is just too generous!
I'm sure Rani will be looking down on him and being very proud of her Uncle too!

Take Care,
Shelley Turner.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Don't Pay Full Price for your
Scrapbooking Products Again!
Check out our Forum!

Chrissy said...

Such a wonderful thing for him to do Mel. I'll keep my eye on here for updates on how I can help.

The piccies sweetie are just so *precious*. :-)

Love Chrissy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel

It's a long way from Kallangur and many years since you put up with John, the boys and I having our regular Saturday morning quests in your living room - something for which I am thankful and reflect on those happy memories. The wonderful legacy that you and your champion brother wish to pass on to other families is a tribute to the love that you have for your Angel Princess... amazing love will always bring amazing gifts, grace and abundance. Count me in for support.
AB and the Beasley Tribe. x